Job: Linux Engineer in Utrecht
Jobfinity is looking for a Linux Engineer that is responsible continuous infrastructure improvement of 1000 local and 2000 global linux servers. The client is a international financial company in Utrecht.
Company profile Linux EngineerAs a Linux Engineer you will work for the operational IT department which controls business IT processes, and services the total IT Infrastructure of the International organisation. IT Infrastructure is organised regionally with the main regional centres located in Utrecht, London, Sydney, Singapore and New York. You will get the opportunity to travel to locations abroad from time to time.
Linux Engineer job profileLinux Engineer As Linux Engineer you will design and implement complex Linux solutions across the Linux operating systems and hardware platform. The main focus of this position will be on engineering, you will troubleshoot complex technical problems that the Linux Administration team can’t resolve. With the team (3 fte) you are responsible for the continuous improvement of the full Linux infrastructure. This includes advanced security, virtualisation and (satellite) network related matters. Your goal is to realize solutions that meet business needs, regulatory and policy standards and the defined architecture.
Job criteria: Linux Engineer• Experience as Linux Engineer in an business-critical and complex environment;
• Hands-on technical experience of RHEL in an enterprise environment;
• Excellent Directory services knowledge, Centrify DirectControl;
• Knowledge of virtualisation technologies, like Xen, KVM, RHEV, VMware;
• Programming skills like Perl, shell-scripting, SQL, etc.;
• Linux qualified (RHCE/ RHCA);
• Knowledge of RHN, RHN Satellite and Proxy management.
Other relevant information• Location: Utrecht;
• Start date: As soon as possible;
• Salary: Annual 55k - 70k, plus benefits.
Apply for Linux Engineer job
Please apply for this position below. If you would like to receive more information, please call 075-7400100.